Pure Enrichment are makers of full sized standing steamers and handheld steamers, among other small personal devices such as humidifiers, steam cleaners and air purifiers.
Here’s an in depth look at the Pure Enrichment Fabric Steamers. Please note: The links in this post contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link.
Pure Enrichment PureSteam PRO Steamer
The Pure Enrichment PureSteam PRO garment steamer is one of my top choices for a full sized clothing steamer as we head into 2020.
This deluxe clothes steamer has 4 steam settings, to adjust for different fabrics. For example, use the low steam setting on delicate fabrics such as silk and lace, and the high steam setting on thick or easily wrinkled fabrics such as denim or linen.
With 1500 watts of steam output, this steamer will heat up in 1 minute. The transparent water tank makes it easy to see when the water needs refilling. The water tank can also be removed from the steamer for refilling, if needed. Having said that, the steamer will run for around 1 hour before it should need refilling.
The tank simply lifts out of the steamer, so you don’t need to move the steamer from its position to refill the water.
Pure Enrichment back the quality of this garment steamer with a 5 Year warranty. There is also a built in clothing hanger with trouser clips to hang your clothes whilst steaming.
The steamer itself also operates with an on/off foot pedal. It has small wheels on the back, so the steamer can be tilted backwards and rolled to another position. This is handy when steaming upholstery, curtains or bed linen.
The only downside with the Pure Enrichment PureSteam PRO Steamer is it does not come with a lint brush or creasing tool attachment. There is a small fabric brush that clips into the head of the steamer. Steaming gloves are also sold separately.
Where to buy Pure Enrichment PureSteam PRO
- SUPERIOR STEAM OUTPUT: With up to 1500 watts of safe, thermostat-controlled steaming power, it’s easy to soften, refresh and dewrinkle a wide range of fabrics including clothing, delicates, bedding, curtains, upholstered furniture and more
- HEATS IN SECONDS: Heats in 45 seconds for quick pedal-powered steaming - there’s no need to hold a cumbersome steam button or manually pump the nozzle for steam output
- TRANSPARENT 2-LITER WATER TANK: Makes it easy to see when it’s time to refill - simply detach to refill and enjoy a full hour of continuous steaming
- FABRIC BRUSH ATTACHMENT & HANGER: Comes with a garment hanger and fabric brush attachments for an easier and more effective steaming experience
- WHAT YOU GET: Upright garment steamer, fabric brush, garment hanger, industry-leading 5 Year Warranty, caring customer support 7 days a week, and the peace of mind that comes from a trusted brand with millions of customers worldwide
Pure Enrichment PureSteam XL Standing Steamer
This is the older model of the PureSteam Standing Steamer, which has now been upgraded to the PRO version which I’ve discussed above. The basic features of the PureSteam XL are the same as the PRO version, except for the steam settings and warranty.
The Pure Enrichment PureSteam XL does not have adjustable steam settings and offers a 2 year warranty. There is also a change to the appearance of the steamer, with small castors on the bottom and larger wheels on the back.
The PureSteam XL comes with a fabric brush and removable water tank for easy refilling. This clothing steamer operates for approximately one hour before needing to be refilled. The wattage and steam output is the same as the PRO version – 1500 watts.
In my opinion, spending a little more money on the newer PureSteam PRO would be a better choice than purchasing this garment steamer. I would happily pay more money for the Pure Enrichment PureSteam PRO purely for the 5 year warranty. The adjustable steam settings are an added bonus. I also think the PureSteam PRO has a sleeker more modern design, that would fit in well in most modern bedrooms or laundry rooms.
Where to buy Pure Enrichment PureSteam XL?
- Superior steam output removes wrinkles and refreshes all your fabrics including clothing, delicates, bedding, curtains, upholstered furniture and more
- 1500-Watt steamer heats in 45 seconds for quick steaming that gets you out the door and on your way
- Large ½ gallon water tank is removable for convenient, mess-free refills
- Provides up to 60 minutes of continuous steaming per fill
- Includes garment hanger and fabric brush attachments for an easier and more effective steaming experience
Pure Enrichment PureSteam Portable Fabric Steamer
The portable garment steamer from Pure Enrichment offers 800 watts of power, for a moderate steam output. This is most suited as an occasional use handheld steamer for t-shirts or lightweight clothing.
Available in both black or white, this handheld steamer has an 8 foot cord, making it a good choice for curtains or drapes as well as clothing. There is an auto shut off function if the steamer overheats, or runs out of water.
Holding approximately one cup of water, this steamer should run for up to 10 minutes at full steam. Because of the design of the water tank and nozzle, this steamer is only suitable for using in an upright or vertical position. It should not be tilted past a 45 degree angle, or could splutter and spit water.
As with all Pure Enrichment steamers, this steamer complies with safety standards for North America. Pure Enrichment offer a 2 year warranty on this product.
Where to buy the Pure Enrichment PureSteam Portable Fabric Steamer
Personally, I wouldn’t purchase this handheld steamer, nor will I recommend you do so either. It lacks steam power, horizontal steaming capabilities and has no attachments to help steam your clothing.
There are much better handheld steamers on the market than the Pure Enrichment PureSteam Portable Fabric Steamer. Take a look at the Beautural 1200 watt handheld steamer on Amazon or the Conair Turbo Extreme Steam 1875 watt handheld steamer at Target. Also, read my reviews on the best handheld steamer here.
- IMPROVED NOZZLE: New nozzle design distributes steam powerfully and consistently to remove stubborn wrinkles from clothing, drapery, furniture upholstery, bedding and table linens – Safe to use on all types of fabric
- FAST-HEATING WATER TANK: Heats quickly to emit wrinkle-busting steam in 2 minutes – High-capacity, easy-fill water tank lasts for 10 minutes of continuous steaming
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT: Compact design travels and stores easily – Includes auto shut-off safety protection if the unit gets too hot or too low on water
- AUTOMATIC SHUT-OFF: Safety feature shuts off steamer automatically if the product gets too hot or too low on water
- WHAT YOU GET: Garment steamer, user manual, industry-leading 5 Year Warranty, caring customer support 7 days a week, and the peace of mind that comes from a trusted brand with millions of customers worldwide.
Pure Enrichment PureSteam Duo
The Pure Enrichment PureSteam Duo is a two in one iron, ironing board and pressurized fabric steamer. It runs at 1600 watts which will give a good output of steam.
Holding one liter of water, the steamer will operate for approximately 30 minutes. There is an included coat hanger and trouser clips with the PureSteam Duo. Due to the design, it is best to use the trouser clips with the ironing board down.
The Pure Enrichment PureSteam Duo has been around for a few years now and really could do with an upgrade to keep up with more recent models. Here’s where I think the PureSteam Duo could be improved:
- A 30 minute steam time could be improved upon with a larger water tank.
- The height of the ironing board is not adjustable and could be uncomfortably low if you are tall.
- There could be more holes for release of steam, rather than just at the top of the iron plate.
- The 6ft power could could be longer. Some handheld steamers are now offering 9ft power cords to allow easier steaming of curtains and drapes.
I really do like the 5 year warranty that Pure Enrichment offer on this product and the PureSteam PRO Steamer. Pure Enrichment wouldn’t offer such a good warranty if they weren’t providing a quality product which they were willing to stand behind if the need to utilize a warranty arose.
Where to buy the Pure Enrichment PureSteam Duo
The Pure Enrichment PureSteam Duo is available on Amazon.
Clothes Steamer Reviews, Ratings & Advice
Hi, I’m Lauren. Passionate organizer, t-shirt folder and owner of both a commercial steamer and a home steamer. I’ll discuss all things steaming, so if you’re thinking of purchasing a garment steamer or steam iron, I’m hoping I can help you determine the best one for your needs. Please join me on social media, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! Happy Steaming!
Last update on 2020-03-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API